Neal Eckel's practice focuses primarily in the areas of Business, Construction and Employment Law. Neal has extensive experience in corporate formations, contract drafting and review, business and employment disputes, and all areas of construction and business law. A graduate of the University of Arizona and the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Neal has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America as one of the top Construction Law and Litigation attorneys nationwide.
Additionally, Neal has been recognized in Tucson Lifestyle Magazines' Best Lawyers.
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, AZ, Juris Doctor, 1987
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts and Science, English, 1984
- State Bar of Arizona, 1988
Public Service and Community Involvement
- United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona Board of Directors (1995-2014), (2016 - Present)
- City of Tucson Industrial Development Authority
- Reid Park Zoological Society
- 2018 - 2020 The Best Lawyers in America
- 2018 Best Lawyers, Tucson Lifestyle Magazine