Eric Hawkins' practice focuses primarily in the areas of Business, Construction and Employment Law. Eric has extensive experience in construction and business litigation, contract drafting and review, business and employment disputes, Registrar of Contractors matters, administrative litigation, corporate law, fire district law, and all areas of construction and business law.
A Tucson native and graduate of the University of Arizona and the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Eric began practicing law in 2006. Eric has taught numerous seminars and classes for businesses, contractors and attorneys on Construction Law and Employment issues.
- University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, AZ, (JD., 2005)
- University of Arizona (B.A., Political Science, 2001)
- State Bar of Arizona, 2006
Public Service and Community Involvement
- United Way of Tucson and Southern Arizona Audit and Ethics Commitee (2011-Present)
- Hawkins Dance, Inc., Board of Directors (2017 - Present)
- Tucson Museum of Art, Board of Trustees (Starting 2019)
- "Employment Law for Construction Attorneys," National Subcontractors Alliance Continuing Legal Education at National Conference (2018)
- "Tuning Up Your Employee Manual" Arizona Builders Alliance
- Multiple Seminars on Registrar of Contractors hearings, mechanic's liens, construction defects claims, contracts and numerous other construction law issues